Delivery & Collection
Couriered delivery can be quoted and arranged for. Note that this cost is covered at the buyer/s’ expense.
If you would like delivery to be quoted, when placing your order, request your sales assistant to include delivery on your order and provide them with the following information:
- all items to be delivered (if not already specified),
- contact details of the person who will be available to receive the delivery (incl. name and phone number),
- full delivery address (incl. house/apt number, building, street, area, postcode, etc.)
- and any special instructions for the delivery.
Once your request is received, a quote will be supplied to you for review (valid for 5 calendar days). If you would like to proceed, confirm that to your sales assistant and they will process the order and advise on timings.
Basis does not mark up any delivery quotes from suppliers. If you would prefer to arrange your own delivery or collection, you are most welcome. In that case, simply provide the name and contact details of the person coming to collect the order and likely collection day & time.
* Please note: if you have requested delivery of your order, be advised that some of our units, especially sofas, may require part assembly. This is to ensure no damage is sustained in transit. Assembly is usually fairly simple e.g. attaching the legs, and all required components and assembly instructions are included in the packaging.